Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Beginning...

I've decided to write a blog. Why not - everyone else is doing it! Plus, it's an easy way for family and friends to catch up on what we have been doing.

To start things off, Carlos and I have a beautiful 6 month old daughter. Sienna Lynn - born on May 9th 2008. She is just amazing. I'm not bias or anything! She wakes up smiling, goes to bed smiling...laughs and giggles during the day. I am SO thankful that God allowed me to have such a wonderful baby. He's teasing me with the possibility of how wonderful #2 will be (in 3 years or so) because I hear that #2's are the rebels! I should know. :-)

Sienna has been a little sick though. She is doing breathing treatments to get rid of her bronchial infection. She's weighing about 19lbs and everyday is a new day with her! She is eating two solid meals a day. Cereal & bananas for breakfast and then peaches or a veggie for an afternoon snack.
When we have tummy time, she's getting those legs ready for crawling. I'll have to get a small video on here of her on tummy time as she giggles at herself in the mirror!

Quick Facts:
  1. Carlos is doing great and is busy with his business.
  2. I'm having knee surgery on 11/25
  3. Thanksgiving will be at Dad's at 2pm

I'm getting ready for the holidays! There will be more posts about what I'm doing.

Overall, life is wonderful. :-)

No comments: