Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy 9 Months Sienna!

*Singing Happy Birthday Song to Sienna*
Ok, I'm good now (wipe tears away) Wow. 9 months old! I seriously can't believe it. TODAY...9 months ago...Sienna became Sienna. I'm in total awe. She is my little angle that God personally sent to me. To teach me what a bond between a mother and a child is, patience, protectiveness, pure happiness, the excitement in all 1st things in her life and SO much more.

I want you (Sienna) to know a few things. I come into your room and watch you sleeping. I touch your face as you smile while you're dreaming. Cover you with blankets when I think your cold. Make sure that you have your puppy dog in your arms and you feel safe. I stand there for moments that I will always hold dear in my heart. I take "mental pictures" of moments that I never want to forget. When I kiss you, hug you, love you...I always want to give you more.

2 comments:

Juliana said...

Writing my 9 month letter now...sob. DAMMIT M! Why do you live so far away?!!? I freaking love you!

April said...

That photo is adorable...her little grin is amazing! I'm so proud of you and Carlos.