Monday, June 29, 2009

Days like today!

You know, I really wonder where my time has gone. Sienna is just doing incredible! We have swim time after work and daycare almost everyday and I'm always up in her face trying to see what she's looking at. I want to see the world through her eyes every chance I get. She's probably telling me to get out of her face! But oh well!
Carlos is doing great. He's been SO busy with the valley and Austin and NOW he is how to start working on two other cities! So very proud of him. He's working out a lot, focusing on his health and is looking GREAT. Sienna is loving her daddy and daughter time and our weekends are perfect.
My job is going great as well. Super busy and just the way I like it. We have the condo on the market and if/when that sell -we are on to a house! I'll keep you updated!
Hugs and Kisses
Melody, Carlos and Sienna

No comments: