Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fall Decor 2009!



For those that know me, they know that after the 1st day of fall and the 1st cold front comes in - I'm already digging in my seasonal decorations. Eyeing the areas of our house that will display the fall colors, I start trying to get Carlos ready for the change of atmosphere that will take place.





It's really, truly sad on how excited I get about Fall. Besides my favorite color being red, I can't barely wait to see orange, red, yellow and brown in my house. I have little pumpkins, squash and pine cones everywhere and 3 very large pumpkins that come to life and move around....this might just be Sienna. LOL
November 1st is the day our "Thanksgiving Tree" goes up. Until then...
Much Love,
Melody








1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're so festive, you need to come decorate my house!!!