Monday, April 27, 2009

Being Home

There is something calming about everyone being home. Carlos is usually out of town so when he is home - I feel like my family is together. Right now, we are sitting in the living room, drinking wine and watching tv. It's the best Friday night I've had in a while. He cooked an amazing dinner, Sienna played and had a wonderful bath time. So now, it's just him and I - and that is what is perfect! I love him, my husband, the person that I am to spend the rest of my life with. I cherish the time of where the past has brought us, to enjoy the present and to be excited about the future. Even though this is a crazy economy, as long as I have him and Sienna - I'm good.

My cousin Jeff has been having some issues but is doing a lot better now! Work is great but I always rush home to be with my family.

Good night!

No comments: