Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Tears!

So, It's getting near that time. That time of when I will cry happy tears Align Right
because my little angel is turning 1 Year old.
I can't believe it even though it's coming so fast.
I will hold her tight as she gets ready to blow that one single candle out.
I'm can already feel myself trying to hold on to her more, trying to remember every moment, every opened mouth kiss and every smile I receive from her. When she hugs me, I hold her a little longer, when she waves bye at me when I go to work, I stand there a little longer just to look at her. As she grabs my legs for me to pick her up, I grab her, hug her, kiss her, love her with every ounce of being that I have - just to make her feel my love....

1 comment:

Juliana said...

I know...it happens all too fast!