Monday, April 13, 2009

Where have I been?



Hello Everyone! Sorry that I have not been keeping you posted recently but we have just been SO BUSY! So, here the updated list of all that is going on in our family!
  • March 26-April 1st, Chris, Stacy, Carlos and myself went on a 5 day, 4 night cruise to Cozumel, Mexico! It had been 10 years since Chris and I had taken a cruise together! We rented a Catamaran and went snorkeling! We had such a wonderful time! Enjoyed dinner together every night, shows on the ship and got a good amount of sun!
  • Sienna is doing so much! She is walking 7-9 steps, wobbles a tad and then keeps on walking. I introduced her to a baby gate so she can stay out of the kitchen and she doesn't like that one bit!
  • Carlos has been busy down in Brownsville. He so hard working!
  • We had a wonderful date night last Wednesday. We went to dinner where they had a live piano playing, talked, laughed, kissed and giggled (well, maybe that was me giggling). It reminded me of when we were dating and just really enjoyed each others company.
  • I just finished two books. "The Reader" by Bernhard Schlink and "The Time Traveler's Wife" by Audrey Niffenegger. Both very good books but completely different.
  • This past weekend, we went to Center. At one point I had two babies on my hips and silently thanked God that I didn't have twins. Sienna was only 1 month younger than the other little girl!






No comments: