Sunday, January 25, 2009

The new fuzzy beany...


I have heard that whenever you become a mom, you no longer shop for yourself. As I was pregnant, I would think how insane that statement was. I mean, how can you NOT shop for yourself! New styles, new colors, new.....everything!! I LOVE shopping.

Well, today was a prime example of how mom's (with full intentions of getting some new clothes) walk out empty handed for themselves and yet two arm fulls of clothes for their child.

Ok, I have a little girl.......ohhh the downfall of ALL THOSE CUTE CLOTHES, SHOES, HATS, EVERYTHING!!!!! So, I wont sit here and tell you about all the SUPER cute outfits but so far, this little pink fuzzy beany is her favorite.

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Uh oh, here comes trouble!

Melissa Conant said...

awwww!! lol... I do believe those are my HANDS in that pic:-) soooo cute! LOVE IT!